Instagram Social Media Contest Rules
DOS CAMINOS “THIS-OR-THAT” PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR. Dos Caminos’ “This-or-That” Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Landry’s, LLC (“Sponsor”), 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX, 77027. Instagram, is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 19, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on June 19, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received on or before the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
- The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their place, province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ENTERING THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may enter the Promotion by voting on the polls that will be posted on Dos Caminos’ Official Instagram account (@doscaminos) via the Instagram Stories feature (available at https://www.instagram.com/doscaminos/?hl=en).
- Enter Via Instagram: Sign into his/her Instagram account (entrant may create an Instagram account for free if he/she does not already have one) and participate in the Dos Caminos polls by voting on one or more questions via @doscaminos Instagram Stories to receive one (1) entry into the Contest.
- IMPORTANT: MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS PROMOTION. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS PROMOTION ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. Each entrant may submit five (5) entries per day during the Promotion Period. Entries received after 11:59 PM ET on the day the question is posted will be deemed void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. An entry must comply with Instagram’s terms and conditions; cannot prominently feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than the Sponsor’s; must be suitable for publication and cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the sue of any of the foregoing); cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state, federal, or local law; and cannot contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way. If any Entry fails to Comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify the entrant. Entries from users with protected or private Instagram accounts (i.e., entrant has set his/her account so that only people the entrant has approved can view his or her updates) may not be received. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the account the Entry is submitted from at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Instagram account by the online service provider. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation to, at their sole discretion, disqualify the entrant if any Entry fails to comply with any of these requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules.
- Sponsor reserves the right to sell or distribute the unclaimed Prizes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of the Prizes are solely the responsibility of the respective winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- PRIZE. One (1) winner will be selected to receive a Fifty Dollar ($50.00) Dos Caminos Gift Card at the end of the Promotion Period. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $50.00 USD.
- WINNER SELECTION. A winner will be chosen at random by Sponsor from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period. The random selection process run by the Sponsor is final. The winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The odds of winning any of the Prizes depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE. Winner(s) will be notified on Instagram by a Direct Message from @doscaminos with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. The potential winner must respond to the Direct Message notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the Promotion Period ending, or they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within twenty-four (24) hours from the first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternative prospective winner may be selected. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the winner, these Official Rules, and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final and binding. Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a Winner’s privacy or spam filter settings. A prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within two (2) days of issuance of prize notification. The odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- All disputes arising from or relating to the Promotion shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Harris County in the State of Texas, and each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives all objections thereto. Each entrant hereby irrevocably waives any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding in connection with the Promotion, the Official Rules and any and all further transactions contemplated hereby. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between or among the parties and any claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all disputes that arise relating to the Promotion must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the winners are announced.
- OFFICIAL RULES; LIST OF WINNERS. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Landry’s, 1510 West Loop South, Houston, Texas 77027. Please allow 30-60 days for processing and delivery.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE INSTAGRAM PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in any Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant’s Promotion experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration. Any Entry transmitted to Sponsor will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Once an Entry is submitted in the Promotion it may be made available on Sponsor’s various social media accounts or other websites for viewing by the general public and any such postings will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Headings are provided for reference purposes only and will not be given any substantive effect. The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these Official Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain fully in force.